Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Dream Car

As we havent had a RJ dream car thread in a while, I thought I might as well throw my hat into the ring!

:drool:

It WILL be mine oneday!!!!

Comments

• Very nice choice Ste, you can pick a resonably rapid modernish one for a decent price at the moment, I'm looking at a '99 Super Sprint for £8,950 and next to it is a '95 HPC for £13,950 surely the student loan can stretch????
  • There really good cars, bloody hell a 99 one for only 8 grand?? the hardly depriciate at all!!!

record breaking Sports car performance with 40 MPG!!!

:D

Student loans not that much! Lets just got check my lottery numbers!!
  • All those plans for our second Formula Vee are on hold at the moment. It looks more likely we'll move into Group 2 Sportscars, with our own version of something like this. (although i'd prefer a closed cockpit - Tojo GT-One style!) :D

These are great little cars. Quicker than a Carrera Cup Porsche and only $25k Australian to make. That's about 11 grand in pommieland.

• What kinda hooptie is that?
  • I know, I know, this is just a plan, and just a computer graphics but this is my dream car... I hope everyone can recognize this.