Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Well done viges

good stuff on the interview with Mark Webber, it's that kind of contribution that make this site a good place. well done

Comments

• Yes, good job old boy.
  • Good work.

No one taking it off the wires then?
  • It's about time you contributed something!

No, seriously, it is...

OK, if I have to.....

Well done......................Hack!
  • Nice work mate. Also nice of Mark to thank you for your time at the end.
  • Let me add my congrats for another job well done........
  • Nice one Simon - once again! Weber seems a genuine nice guy eh.
  • Thanks all. Yes, he is one of the nice guys. It all depends on how long you're given with them and what sort of day they're having!

DC was good last night at a nightclub - I spoke to Doornbos as well and it's safe to say he was being cryptic about Minardi!
  • DC was good last night at a nightclub - I spoke to Doornbos as well and it's safe to say he was being cryptic about Minardi
    Tell us more !!!

I suppose Doornbos won't know anything until next Monday, when Minardi's bank can see if Pat payed !!!!!
  • viges meets Doornbos:

D: There are rumours, F1 wouldn't be anything without rumours. If there's a chance to race we will go for it and maybe there's a chance. It would make my dream come true to start my first GP.

v: the most important thing is to show well against your teammate ...

d: Exactly, basically in any team. There are almost ten championships in one - quite a big difference between the lower teams. In the end you are racing, you are on the grid and that's something you miss as a Friday driver, the pressure to perform during the weekend.

v: Is it going to happen this season or would it be next season?

d: Ideally it will be next season but you can't plan anything here so if there's a chance we'll take it.
  • good job simon
    was he seated?