Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Interesting observation about Doornbos

Do you think he bears a passing resembelance to our beloved moderator.

Comments

• Me neither.

He still looks most like Dick Advocaat to me ;)
  • our moderator seems to have a bigger tummy!:D
  • hehe I am tanner (was tanner I guess, when I was still in Italy)

I guess were both Dutch :P

ste, is there more where that comes from? (not for now anyway as I'm on dial up for the next month or so, sigh)
  • the most interesting thing about Doornbos is that he was a very good tennis player and it was like seven years ago that he started to get involved in motor racinbg after he met Jacques Villeneuve.
  • the most interesting thing about Doornbos is that he was a very good tennis player and it was like seven years ago that he started to get involved in motor racinbg after he met Jacques Villeneuve.
    Who destroyed his first F1 race today. What a guy! ;)

Don't think Villeneuve ever expected him to be in F1 racing this fast.
  • [quote]the most interesting thing about Doornbos is that he was a very good tennis player and it was like seven years ago that he started to get involved in motor racinbg after he met Jacques Villeneuve.
    Who destroyed his first F1 race today. What a guy! ;)

Don't think Villeneuve ever expected him to be in F1 racing this fast. [/quote]

Robert mentioned that Jacques spoke to him before the race.. he said: "Wow, you managed to get in pretty quick"

:D