Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Jordan Toyota in 2006

http://www.formula1.com/news/3391.html

Looks like we'd need the V8's and a new chassis for next year to keep up.

Comments

• So, Williams will go with Cosworth or maybe stay one more year with BMW !!!!
  • You haven't been reading much F1 press, have you Minardus?
  • I wouldn't be so sure, Driver. According to AtlasF1's Deiter Rencken, it seems that the only way that Jordan was able to afford the engines was to sign up for the new, unwritten Concorde Agreement. Obviously this takes their bargaining power away, unlike the remaining GPWC teams.

They've also recently downgraded an order for haulers and a motorhome (they had originally planned to buy one larger than Red Bull's) to a much smaller order, saying that it was due to production restraints rather than money problems. The order was to one of the worlds largest producers of such items.

When you add this to their failed B-spec, the loss of pace compared to our team, the rumors of the team being for sale, the lack of sponsorship, the termination of their agreement with Dallara... one has to wonder; where does next year's car stand?

I'm cautiously optimistic for our chances against them next year.
  • The next year will be very difficult for the small teams. I believe that the difference between the teams will increase, and same with better engines, Minardi and Midland will have difficulties to surpass the others teams.
  • it was always difficult for the small teams and it will stay difficult no matter what!

that's why they are called "small".