Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Translation per favor

I think this is Spanish - sent to me by a Minardi fan I guess.

Could someone please translate it?

Gracias

Antes que nada un saludo cordial,y desearia poder reforzar la ayuda al equipo
Minardi por medio de la compra de un Polo o una Gorra,pero necesito saber como
puedo efectuarlo mas adelante,en todo caso,avisenme por favor de ello,puesto
que les escribo desde Arequipa Peru, y asi ayudar con un grano de arena a
nuestro equipo Minardi en la F1,fuerza minardi!!!!gracias.

Comments

• Emmo my Spanish is a little better than my Italian but I make this out as something like this-

Before anything a warm greeting, I desire to be able to buy Minardi equipment a Pole(Flag?)or a Cap, but I need to know where? I write to them (Minardi?)from Arequipa Peru, and offer help with a grain of sand (Money?) to buy our Minardi equipment in F1, forza minardi!!!! Thanks
  • First of all a warm greeting, I desire to be able to buy Minardi geart a Polo-shirt or a Cap, but I need to know where to pay for it. I write from Arequipa Peru, and offer help with a grain of sand (Money?) to buy our Minardi equipment in F1, forza minardi!!!! Thanks
  • Wasnt too bad eh Minardus should try and post here more.
    Más practique necesitado por mí mi amigo!
  • Thanks - can one of you give a reply directing him to www.minardi.it and the Minardi kit page. I'd appreciate it.
  • Give me his e-mail adress.