Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

new to forzaminardi and loving it

13»

Comments

• Perhaps I should take the train instead of driving s I don't end up north and east a couple of leagues

did someone say pictures? Are they postable Cela? This is a family site!

• ...and BTW Quig, I'll have you know that I have very high standards until I drink a few beers... then my standards go down which happens to coincide with everything else deflating,javascript:insertAtCaret(':(','') hence I remain faithful...javascript:insertAtCaret(':D','')I was really worried about getting the car towed out fo some field after i heard murph's story... jsut hoping that some farmners daughter dressed in the regalia of a german buxom barmaid javascript:insertAtCaret(':P','')could help... but I've heard that attire ahs not been outlawed because of skin cancer concerns. who said the US religious right wasn't having an affect on world politics?:(
  • << Bernie: were you drunk while typing this ???:hehe:
  • Pommie Twat eh Lease?Been reading Oscar Wilde again?

Happy with Doornbos 13th but when will we score legit points? Really thought it would be in Turkey, esp with Turn 8 etc. Oh well fingers crossed for Monza / Spa
  • no I wasn't.... if it all looks right THEN I'm drinking. When it looks bad is when I'm sober.
  • Oh, so you were drunk typing the last post !!!:P
  • you also have to realize that the amount of sleep, or lack thereof, the total number of hours worked (20.5 at the time of the posting in this conversation), the volume of caffiene consumed.. the amount of nicotene, and the metabolism all have wide swings of impact on my writing skills. All these factors should be considered when reading any of my postings. oh, and also if I'm in one of the schizophrenic modes
  • Stop smoking dumbass. i gave up chewing tobacco so you can givves up the cigs!
  • I quit on the plane ride to Dusseldorf. Gotta been done by the time I turn 40 on 18 September. I been cutting it back
  • the amount of sleep, or lack thereof, the total number of hours worked (20.5 at the time of the posting in this conversation), the volume of caffiene consumed.. the amount of nicotene, and the metabolism
    Sounds like you describes Paul Stoddart !!!:hehe:
  • ah, perhaps THAT is the reason I don't deride him as much as some others;)