Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Zandvoort Demo

more will follow later

Comments

• I saw that Robert Doornbos gave Bridget Maasland a ride... good choice :hehe:
  • I saw that Robert Doornbos gave Bridget Maasland a ride... good choice
    Mmmmmh..... good choice indeed! But who sat in front, so who gave whom a ride? :hehe:
  • Good choice ?????:o

What taste !!:rolleyes:
  • It DOES worry me that the only picture I can find on the Robert Doornbos site is the one he took with "Gordon" (euuuuch) :o
  • My apologies, I found the right one somewhere hidden on a gallery

../images/content2/robertdmaasland.jpg

• Nice Teeth
  • Notice she's wearing a 2003 suit!
    It has Justin Wilson's sponsors' names still on it !!!
  • It's amazing, but even with the full face on, you can tell that old Doorknobs is grinning his head off.
  • After Albers (or his management) told the whole world he beated the Zandvoort trackrecord there was a nice statement from John Bosch:

Who is the Bosch?
    So who is the fastest Dutchman at Zandvoort? It is time to put the record straight...

After Christijan Albers mistakenly claimed to be the fastest Dutchman around Zandvoort yesterday, it has quickly been cleared that he was in fact more or less one second slower in his 2004 Minardi Cosworth than John Bosch last year in his Ferrari F2002.

In fact, these are the times of the three fastest Dutchmen driving an F1 car at the new Zandvoort circuit after it opened in 1999...

1. John Bosch, Sunday August 8, 2004, Ferrari F2002, 1:21.780

2. Jos Verstappen, Sunday June 11, 2000, Arrows A21 Supertec, 1:22.053

3. Christijan Albers, Sunday August 28, 2005, Minardi PS04 Cosworth, 1:22.7

The lap time of Albers was timed manually.

• Hopefully not by an Australian batsman...;)
  • I though Badoer had the track record at Zandvoort?
  • Rime was talking about the fastest Dutchman ;)
  • Err Christijan, that's a left hander.. ;)