Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

THE RED ARROWS...

... are coming to Malta for the tenth time! 24th-25th September 2005!... and I live 10 minutes away from the airport!

Comments

• They are fantastic, enjoy.
  • Why would you , as an avowed communist, support one of the NATO allies against Mother Russia?

Thanks to Jello.

[Edited on 6/9/2005 by MCSF]
  • Grammar, Quigley. Use it do you?
  • Hey, he doesn't say he's happy about it!
    Maybe he's already crossed about the noise they will make or he's planning to shoot them down.;)
  • I do like them but there are various problems related to them that are annually splashed all up in the local media.

Being one of the most densely populated places in the world we really cannot afford, for example, an air collission as the hospital etc etc is in the vicinity.
    Why would you , as an avowed communist, support one of the NATO allies against Mother Russia?
    Dear friends, excuse MCSF Mc Carthy, he doesn't know the difference between communism and social democracy:D (or he pretends he doesn't know!!!)

• according to him whoever has a social conscience is an old style Stalinist commie!:spank:
  • I'm going to the Leuchars Air show on Saturday (10th sept). The Red Arrows usually perform there. It amazes me how close they get to each other without crashing.
  • Nobody's perfect - one clipped a mast at Brighton 20 years ago or so. Pilot ejected, no-one hurt. Incredibly.
  • and the aircraft industry seems to be in a very big crisis, where there four or five crashes this month? incredible...

it seems that everyone is sacrificing quality in order to get more competitive (most of the crashes involved low-fare liners)