Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

THE PENIS

"I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons: I do physical labour. I work at great depths. I plunge head first into everything I
do. I do not get weekends or public holidays off. In fact holidays and weekends is when I toil the most. I work in a damp environment. I work in a dark
workplace that has poor ventilation. I work in extremely high temperatures.

Dear Penis
After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons: You do not
work 8 hours straight. You fall asleep after brief work periods. You do not always follow the orders of the management team. You do not stay in your
designated area and are often seen visiting other locations. You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective
clothing. You will retire well before you are 65. You are unable to work double shifts. You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed
the assigned task. As if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the work place carrying two suspicious-looking bags."

:D:D

Comments

• It's a problem accross the board. Ask Quig about the kind of crappy work that they do in the mission district of San Francisco
  • oh man, bernie. That was a good one. :D
  • Leave Quiggy alone, what does he has to do with the penis!?
  • his proximity to the mission district is directly proportional to the above statement.

For those not in the know the Mission district in San Francisco is where the 'men who prefer men" live.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. To each his or her own. Although I have always preferred berkley... where the women live... even if I could just watch!;)
  • so I should do my post grad there?
  • depends on what you are into I suppose
  • Job title:

Career student and fm.com webmaster
  • personally I prefer woman and goats. I used to like sheep but I found that the wool was much too abrasive on my chest and goats had horns with which one could grasp and thrust yourself upon them... but then to each his own.

...and btw, pigs are just a real pain in the ass.. no pun intended...although the mud part is fun it's just too damn hard ot hold onto them... a wee bit of hersheys syrup and a good goat. that's the ticket.
  • Bernie - its not the Mission - it is the Castro district - but to be honest they run the whole damn City now.
  • nuke them all, then. :hehe::hehe::hehe:
  • Naw - they are killing themselves off with their own hedonistic behavior. Slower is better in this case.
  • nuke the lesbos then...they are unlikely to get aids using those fake c***s...
  • I'm in agreement with you if they are the clipped hair, pig eyed nipple ring fat assed man haters...

however if they are the lipstick lesbians.... well I like to watch. They can stay.
  • :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

you sleazy old bastard...me too!!