Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Threats of cancellation of Belgian GP

Talk is rife of Sundays GP being cancelled as even heavier rain is predicted. They better not as i am traveling through the night on Saturday: London - Spa on a coach, plan to watch the race with Bernie and then back on the coach through the night: Spa - London. If no GP I will not be a happy bunny

Comments

• Why am I getting paranoid about it all be my fault? afterall, I was at the USGP. I really would like to see a RACE this weekend!
  • I'd love a good downpour.
    It would sort out the men from the boys and put us on a more even playing field,...err duckpond!
  • cancellation will be another hit for this sport.

a race in the rain will show them who's the boss... emm sorry verstappenfans!
  • As Neil says it will be another blow to F1 after Indy and I can't see them taking that option unless conditions allow lease's new boat to take part;)

Anyway we managed in '98 with rain and fog and mud and it was still a good day!!!! bunch of big girls blouses these days:hehe: