Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Managing game.

Most of you probably know the famous online Formula1 managing games. Me and a friend of mine have been thinking of creating something new for next season. We thought up a new concept. But this requires a lot of creativity. I'll give you a little idea of what it is about.

The idea is to make this some kind of a fictive game. I was thinking of making a managing game for a race class that is yet to be held and founded in the future, called Formula 5000 and I realised there were a lot of cool possibilities for such a thing. For example I was thinking of scheduling a race on the circuit of Suzuka, the catch is that Suzuka was hit by an earthquake in 2034 and partly rebuilt underground. RJ came with an interesting idea of making sons/grandsons of current drivers have a role in this, or maybe to let people try to beat reigning world champion Minardi ;)

Or in other words. Any of you interested in such a thing? And if you are, mind helping me come up with some extra creative ideas?

Phew 4AM... Time to go to bed.

I bet this post will make no sense to me anymore when I'll take a look at it again in the morning.

Comments