Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

11th September

The fourth anniversary is with us.

The day that changed the world.

Comments

• We should nuke someplace to celebrate!
  • :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

but wait a minute, he's serious:o:o
  • scary isn't it? now you see the dilemma that we americans face. The "kill em all and let god sort 'em out" is alive and well. It makes for a nice balance. So you can either deal with the cowboys or the negotiaters.....always be aware that the cowboys are ready to use the big stick as the negotiaters walk softly. ....and sometimes we give the cowboys the reins just to remind everyone that they are there.....and then we're all cowboys for a while.
  • I say more Patton and less patent leather!
  • We should nuke someplace to celebrate!
    you would be inviting more 11th Septembers throughout your territory Quig
  • We should nuke someplace to celebrate
    I would prefer it when you start in your own country
  • Just for the record, up until 1996:

- The USA has nuked itself, the Atlantic Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, Christmas Island, Johnston Island, and Eniwetok Island 1,030 times (215 atmospherically). Plus two.

- The USSR has nuked itself 715 times (213 atmospherically).

- France has nuked Africa 210 times (50 atmospherically). They've also been dabling in the Pacific in recent times.

- The UK has nuked Australia and Christmas Island (a crowd favourite) 45 times (21 atmospherically).

- No one is certain exactly who China has been nuking, but they've done it 45 times as well (23 atmospherically).

Thanks guys.
    What a happy statistic.

Just think; the good guys have deliberately spread nuclear fallout around the globe 286 times.
    The bad guys have only managed to do it 233 times.

I was going to go into a thing about the people of Japan probably selfishly thinking that nuking was worse than building crashing, but it really doesn't matter, does it?
  • Well for all that nuking all you ferign devils are still f'd up.

The nukling will continue until morale improves.
  • The nukling will continue until morale improves
    You mean here, on this forum?;)