Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

sposners

Perhaps theire is an opportunity for some sponsers espeically in the US to hop on board under the right circumstances.

IF the sponsers knew that they could get access to their logo on the car...

What I am saying is that RBR brands the entire car like TORBR they would cut out lots of $$$$. If they brand the enitre car on the Minardi car they would send a mixed branding messaage. By getting more sponsors and their right to get their name on the car there would be more liklihood that RBR would have to invcest less in the team upgrades while at the same time pulling in more US sponsers if indeeed they give Scott Speed or other drivers from the drivers search in the US a seat.

If that happens theire would be more of a probabliitly that teh Minardi name should stick. So, I propose we also find as many sponsers as possbile to sweeten the pot which would then get the team name Minardi.

"I shall bpass through this way but once
Any good that I can do
Any kindness I can show
Let me do it now
For I shall not pass this way again
...However, a buck is still a buck"

Comments

• bernie - unrelated to the thread but it was great to meet up at Spa - how much longer did yiou spend in the pits and paddock? did you meet GCM? I have excellent video on my phone of lap 2 - 20 rooster tails of spray !!! I wore my MCSF cap all the way back to London - p.s. you're up
  • Not much longer after you left I left. Long drive for me and had to find which field my car was parked in and take the long detour back out of the track. Can you email me the video. I can't believe my camera acted up at the most important times!

Interesting observation I made which witnessing some autograph sessions from the other side. I caught some interesting expressions when people turned around. Someimes you can read alot through eye contact and what soemones true feeling are. I'll leave it at that but I will be interested to see how the drivers continue ot perform.

I found our discussion on the vrious opinions that europeans have of each other very very interesting. Would love to get that in writing!