Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

FORZAMINARDI.COM CHALLENGE

With all our concentration on the petition and getting the most signatures possible, should we put this thing off and declare the current standing as final or not?

The first three at the moment are
1 1 Biker 45 3 48
2 2 Brooksey 43 3 46
2 4 Homer 41 5 46

I don't kno, but, just food for thought.

Comments

• NO WAY!!! I'm making a late surge and cannot be stopped
  • oops, ok then.

wrong number.

:D
  • I wouldn't mind :hehe:
  • Wouldn't hear me complaining. :D :P
  • To be honest, I've lost most fun in playing the competition. Why not cancel it and no prices (we could auction them ;))
  • If one competitior wants to continue (Higbid), let's all continue!

I am in fifth place and still in chance of getting at least a third place but I am way too disappointed with Red Bull's purchase to concentrate on competition. But as I told you before, if only one of us wqould like to continue than, let's all of us continue.
  • I want it to continue, so thast at least we have Something positive around these boards !!!
  • maybe I can redeem myself

after being joint first at one stage I shouldn't be in a lowly 31st place

[Edited on 18/9/2005 by Minardifan2002]
  • If one competitior wants to continue (Higbid), let's all continue!

I am in fifth place and still in chance of getting at least a third place but I am way too disappointed with Red Bull's purchase to concentrate on competition. But as I told you before, if only one of us wqould like to continue than, let's all of us continue.
    Whilst I dont have a chance of winning, I have only entered in the last 2 races but amazingly scored 16 points, so i would like to see if I can continue my streak. Also it is good to discuss & post about an actual F1 race, and not a taurine based carbonated energy drink's communications and marketing strategy