Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The Best of Katrina !

As Rita strengthens and enters the Gulf..... time to look on the bright side.

What is George W Bush's position on Roe v. Wade? He doesn't care how the blacks get out of New Orleans.

Bill Clinton says " The hurricane season in New Orleans is no big deal... last time I was there I got blown up a back alley in the French Quarter "

Bush says “ I waited till the levees actually broke because the jury is still out on weather forecasting”

What's all this talk about the poor people in New Orleans? There ain't none, from what I hear most everyone has got prime waterfront property, and swimming pool in the backyard.

The band "The Animals" apologised to their fans yesterday, as it seems there is no house in New Orleans.

So white men can't jump - at least they can swim.

Comments

• What is George W Bush's position on Roe v. Wade? He doesn't care how the blacks get out of New Orleans.
    that's the first joke this summer that physically had me on the floor laughing:hehe:
  • Those are some pretty good ones.

Just hoping Rita will miss Houston, have enough to do at school without a hurricane messing up deadlines, etc.
  • I hear the next hurricane after Rita will be called Stan. So, they better watch out if that hurricane will be as bad as the one that hit this board two years ago ;)