Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Clown, this one's for you

Had to think of you Clown!
Pizza Parlor Thief Bakes Pie, Leaves With Dough
Deputies Hungry To Catch Thief

POSTED: 6:12 pm PST November 2, 2005
UPDATED: 6:48 pm PST November 2, 2005

SAN CLEMENTE, Calif. -- Authorities are studying surveillance video of a pizza parlor burglar who baked a pie before escaping with cash.

The thief escaped Monday as the overnight crew arrived at Sonny's Pizza and Pasta, police said. He left the pizza, but took the restaurant's safe.

Owner Julie Ragenovich said the man was in the restaurant for about 45 minutes.

"It took a lot of gall and, maybe, muscle, but no brains," she said. "He does know how to make a pizza."

Orange County Sheriff's Department officials said the man entered the restaurant through a window at about 2 a.m. They said the surveillance video shows the man trying on several aprons before finding one that fit.

Authorities said the thief attempted to pull a surveillance camera from the kitchen ceiling.

The employee arrived at about 3 a.m. The pizza was still in the oven.

"I know there was pepperoni, we think sausage, and something else," said cook Tom Olsen. "We really couldn't tell because it was so burned."

Comments

• What an amateur :rolleyes:
    Owner Julie Ragenovich said the man was in the restaurant for about 45 minutes.
    45 mins? What the fuck was he doing.
    It takes 2 mins to make a pizza, 7 through the oven.
    And as for the loot:
    My bosses old store got robbed once; In and out in 3 mins.
    And that includes cutting the safe apart. Made off with 25 grand.
    Authorities said the thief attempted to pull a surveillance camera from the kitchen ceiling.
    Pull the camera?
    A few weeks ago the power died on the surveillance computer, it rebooted, and sat at the "which version of windows do you want to boot" screen.
    We took the liberty of turning of the moiter so they wouldn't know.
    Had a lot more fun when they weren't around knowing we weren't being recorded :hehe:
    Too 'em 2 weeks to find it.
    And that was only because a tech came out to service a camera that been screwed for about a year.

[Edited on 3/11/2005 by Clown]