Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

STR Michelin switch

F1racing.net:
'Scuderia Toro Rosso' will switch from Bridgestone to Michelin tyres for season '06. Although the Japanese company has wooed two teams in the form of Williams and Toyota, Bridgestone is set to farewell the former Minardi team.

It is understood that Dietrich Mateschitz, the Red Bull magnate, requested the change so that his two teams - 'STR' and Red Bull Racing - could both wear French-made rubber.

The news is not yet official, but a Bridgestone spokesman said: ''We will honour our contract until the end of November but, after that, there are no plans to continue. ''I'm sure when the Toro Rosso cars test for the first time it will be on Michelins.''

hmmmm,
STR starts testing today and it's still November.
So will BStone provide tyres or not???? Or do "we" have to run on Avons again ??:o

Comments

• I would imagine our Bridgestone contract runs until the end of the calendar year.
  • I would imagine our Bridgestone contract runs until the end of the calendar year.
    Did you rad the last 2 sentences in my quote ?????