Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Race of Champions

Nice to see Christijan Albers wearing Minardi overalls for the event. Looks an interesting event with the stade de France totally transformed.

Comments

• I can't quite figure out that lads personalaity... a rather unique individual.
  • http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/motlgnd/20051124/03/2605394481.jpg

Great stuff - Albers just lost his heat to Jeff Gordon. V greasy surface and Chris says a locked gearbox caused him to slide off. Was this the last time we would see the Minardi overalls in competition? Lets hope not.

Also competing: Bourdais, Gronholm, McRae, Loeb, Alesi, DC, Wheldon, Kristensen, Massa, Piquet Jnr, Kovalainen (who beat Schumi last year).

Nice tribute at the start to Michael Park and Richard Burns.
  • Was this the last time we would see the Minardi overalls in competition? Lets hope not.

I second that!

Pity about the eurosport comentators who hadnt a clue about Minardi's change of name they called it Red Bull Rookie!

Good stuff though
  • I can't wait to to see this. Last year was some pretty good insight into personalities. I like how Loeb and Gronholm drive, but I think they have an advantage in this kind of circuit;) Schummi was pissed last year I think, he is just soo damn competitive. Jeff Gordon seemed awed... of course he had no slept form the red eye flight into this race... sheesh. it's been a year.

Anyone have any idea when it might be rebrodcast here in the states? Jello, quig, murph?
  • Don't know about rebrodcast time in the US, but I saw the results earlier today and I happened upon seeing the RoC while at an electronics store here in TX this afternoon. I wish I had checked what channel it was on, but for some reason did not.
  • Where's the dirt? :spank: