Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

IRAQ CIVIL WAR

13»

Comments

• Korea - well the non commie side is doing quite well. Sorrry about the starvation going on in the North. KIA's and Hyundais are selling well.

Nam - see,s they want us to come back and set up sjhop in Cam Ran Bay. Seems the commies left them high and dry

You wanna talk Central America? Seems the commis lost there too. Not sure about that cat in Venuzuela though.

Afhganistan - we are doing way better than anybody else who has tried their hand there. Ask a Brit or a Ruskie
    agreed.
    Iraq - you takin bets?
    no. sure to lose if i bet. when do you think the american dead in iraq will match the 9/11 dead?
    Iran and Korea? Well if the rest of the world would take a stand then maybe we can have a positive non military outcome.

oh no, emmet...you are being monitored, remember? haliburton, boeing and bethel will send the NSA agents after you!
  • It's OK - I'm one of them.
  • "You still have not addressed the blatant threats made by Iran. They have made their intention clear to wipe israel off the map. "

With Sharon out of the picture that south philly punk Bend(over)jam-in Nutandyahoo I'm sure will do a gret job of lighting a match in the region. If he does I thiink we should let them sort out their own problems. Isreal is quite capable of defending themselves. Israel can wipe Iran on the map. I say let them at each other.
  • Finally we agree on SOMETHING!