Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

They're alive!...oops sorry, they're ded...

Comments

• Obviously Monty Python fans.
  • Hmm... appears that someone overheard and misunderstood the news and either was already with the media or ran off and told everyone. This is the result.
  • I fell asleep on the couch last nite and woke up to it being announced. I watched for over 2 hours. When I awoke this morning I found out the news. Someone really should hae come down to make the corrections to the story within the first half hour. The place really turned in to a madhouse. the entire town woke up to celebrate. Someone really needed to take responsability. It is a vey very sad situation. Coal Miners in Western PA and West Virginia are a very special breed of people. My hearfelt condolances...
  • Obviously President Bush's fault.
  • as Bernie has already put it... those coal miners from West Virginia and here in Western PA are tough people. I've spent a bit of time in Morgantown and the hollows of Wst Virginia. It is a most dangerous livelihood. Gut wrenching to all from this area. Some of the miners left notes for their loved ones..... may God comfort them and their loved ones.......