Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

This weeks Misano-test thread

124»

Comments

• I hear it differently. No job - only commission.
    If thats true then it illustrates pretty well whats wrong with the running of the team. How can they have a guy of GCM's experience, talent and passion and not utilise it at all????

I've not heard of anyone replacing John Walton as Sporting Director, so is PS doing that as well, or are we "getting by"?

I think we would all agree that if theres one thing GCM can do other than talent spot it's run a race team, so why isn't he???

:spank:
  • I'm worried about Superfund !!!!!

They promised the winner of the Superfund Euro 3000 a test at Misano with Minardi.
    Pastorelli was announced at 1st, but he didn't drive afterall.

Superfund is starting up the SuperFund Racing series.

I get a feeling that they are shifting all their money towards their series and may abandon F1 sponsorship !!!!

God, I hope I'm wrong !!!:(
  • On the Maldonado front. I'm with Quig, put the guy in a race car. Let him hone his race craft on the track. He's clearly got speed. Why oh why would Maldonado's backer sign a test deal with minardi. Its not as though Minard run a test team, ( unless you consider the 2 seater hacks testing, unavoidable sideswipe). If they were looking to test they would look at a manufacture outfit.
  • Fair enough then, but if the Padre takes one of the race seats the other one HAS to go to Tiggy. From all the reports coming out on him, his tech feedback sounds to be pretty good.

Oh, and who is bringing the money then? If we go with Tiggy and the Padre, we lose Albers and any hope of the Dutch money coming with him.