Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

radical livery

F1live.com and F1update.com:
Radical livery for STR racer
Keeping it under wraps until Bahrain

Livery and the car to change ahead of Bahrain

Scuderia Toro Rosso will bolster Red Bull's image as a 'fun' influence on Formula One with a radical livery for its 2006 car. That's the latest whisper in F1 circles.

Weekend gossip suggests that the former Minardi team, now owned by energy drink magnate Dietrich Mateschitz, will move away both from the black liveries of 2001-2005, and the interim test identity comprising a Red Bull car with a gold-painted nose.

The new livery, however, will not be unveiled until the car is launched just prior to the first race in Bahrain…

Comments

• Mmmmmm...

burp!

• I bet it will have all colours of the rainbow. :)
  • damn near anything would beat the liveries from '02 till the end.
  • My first impression of GoKL was negative but I liked it in the flesh in Melbourne, liked it even more after the race and now it is one of my favourites.
  • "Scuderia Toro Rosso will bolster Red Bull's image as a 'fun' influence on Formula One with a radical livery for its 2006 car." -

The StarWars car at last years Monaco was pretty crazy..

Maybe this year we'll see a Friday the 13th Part 8 Jason Takes Monte Carlo STR livery. You never know those Austirans are pretty crazy!

btw, What is "fun" about Red Bull anyway??

• Dunno what the "fun" thing about Red Bull happens to be, I sure now that taste in my mouth I didn't consider fun.
  • remember the last time an austrian tried to come up with something radical ? :hehe::hehe:
  • Hear, hear, hear .... zzzzzzzzzzz
  • How we laughed.......
  • we MUST really watch this! maybe they'll paint them green and make them lotsa fun!