Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

No Spa in 2006

2»

Comments

• Will someone in authority - and we would assume that to be the Commercial Rights Holder - please take hold of this situation and state whether the Belgian Grand Prix is on or off, your customers need to know.
    Here Here!
  • Silverstone some years, Spa others. Maybe Imola, maybe not.

It's all bollocks intended to keep the Europeans on their toes. There is no way a circuit can justify +£12m for the 'honour' of hosting a GP ... unless there is huge government subsidy, if you know where I mean.
  • On all the various websites today, Feb. 8......... Belgian GP is not to be held in 2006....... 'sigh
  • Thanks Mr Ecclestone. You keep proving you are the biggest wanker in F1 :( :spank:
  • And now it's back for '07 promoted by one Mr B C Ecclestone with much local government cash in his pocket each year for 5 years. Not 100% yet according to pitpass but sounds good as.

Why the f*ck couldn't he just do it for this year??:mad:
  • I'm sure Spa may still happen this year; don't rule out a final decision until Spring.
  • Hmm for it to happy, someone 's gonna have to pony up the euros for Bernie!