Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

A1GP

the email blast that jsut arrived in my email:

Dear A1 Team USA Fan,

Hello and thank you for your interest in A1 Team USA!

We are delighted to hear from you and we look forward to keeping you up to speed with this, our first season in the A1 Grand Prix, World Cup of Motorsport. ™

As the United States representative to this championship of nations, we are proud to have begun our season with strong initial results and a very positive outlook on the final five races of the season. We have two fantastic drivers of the “We The People” race car. Bryan Herta is our most senior driver and certainly a well known figure in the world of open wheel racing. Bryan recently finished 8th overall in the 2005 Indy Racing League Championship, including a victory at the Michigan International Motorspeedway, and a strong 3rd place finish at the Indianapolis 500.

Phil Geibler may be a new name to some of you, but not to the F3 circuits in Europe. Phil has been breaking barriers in F3 for a couple of years, often setting “first American” type records and posting victories and high placements throughout F3 races in the United Kingdom, Germany and France.

As you read this, we are in South Africa and in preparations for the A1 Grand Prix of Durban. This will be the only street course of the series this year and Phil Geibler will be in the seat representing A1 Team USA. The course is beautiful, with vistas of the Indian Ocean not more than 100 yards from pit lane.

Racing will begin Sunday, at 6:30 AM Eastern Standard Time with the Sprint. The Feature Race is at At 8:00 AM EST. You can watch live, via broadband at www.a1gp.com. We also recently contracted with OLN – Outdoor Life Network in order to televise the Series and the Durban race will air on Saturday, February 4 at 6:00 EST and again on Monday, February 6. OLN is found on most cable outlets and DirecTV programming. For details regarding your local area, please contact your local cable provider or go to www.olntv.com.

We look forward to hearing from you and having you involved in our quest to win the World Cup of Motorsport. We will also shortly introduce a new collection of apparel that we hope you will enjoy wearing. We want to hear from you and hope that you will e-mail or write to us with your thoughts. Here is the contact information:

comments@a1teamusafan.com

A1 Team USA
8010 Towers Crescent Drive
Vienna, VA 22182

Again, thank you for your support of A1 Team USA and we look forward to having you involved with our team.

Best regards,
Rick

Rick Weidinger
Team Owner
A1 Team USA

Comments

• All I know is that I WILL be at Laguna Seca to support AY as well as the rest.
  • Good driver line-ups in the Americas races; Papis, Carpentier, Schekter, etc.