Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

About the website updates

I always thought that the website sections excepting the MB will remain as a tetimony of what Minardi was in its last season in F1. But now Minardi is back, and F1 is not everything in motor racing. Do you think that, with time, the sections about the car, management and drivers need to be updated to show the new Minardi team is?

Comments

• obviously the site will be dedicated to the new team but so far we know little about it (until they reply to our email)
  • And what do you think about the old Minardi official website? Do you think GCM will want to retake control over the website from STR now that Minardi is the name of a team again?
  • Do you think GCM will want to retake control over the website from STR now that Minardi is the name of a team again?
    I DO hope he gets the name back !

As we all know http://www.minardi.it/ redirects to STR.

STR's page is horrible, all fluff and forced design to be "cool & hip" with no real content.

Have to stop. Writing. Now. Or this will post will turn into yet another huge anti STR rant :)

• I think the first step would be for the GP Racing site be altered to reflect the new Team name etc etc. As of this time it has not been updated since the end of last season.

In addition, I think GCM is solo on this one - he prob has zero staff at this point but will need to ramp up at some point. At least to a Girl Friday/right hand man.

• Emmo we know a Girl Friday who is available eh
  • That is what I am thinking.
  • I think the first step would be for the GP Racing site be altered to reflect the new Team name etc etc
    You reckon the name GP racing will be changed completely or will the new Minardi team only be a branch of its F3000 outfit?
  • It seems to me all he has done here is 'lend his name' to the team. Of course, we all hope this leads to something else but let's not get carried away ... he's simply giving them his name and some advice.
  • I'll put money down that there is more to it then your take - at least a scheme to generate income until something else comes up.

• As we all know http://www.minardi.it/ redirects to STR.

STR's page is horrible, all fluff and forced design to be "cool & hip" with no real content.

I idly clicked on my old Minardi link yesterday and was redirected to that abomination...awful, and I couldn't find a place to give feedback (probably not there on purpose)
  • Now that Roldán Rodríguez signed for Minardi officially, maybe it's time to include his website among the Forza Minardi links?

www.roldanrodriguez.com