Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

This Site

emmet,

good idea that we all (clubs included) carry on supporting minardi...who knows when he'll make a comeback himself or thru his son.

robert-jan should perhaps use his team as a basis for this site and open up sections for f1 and a1gp and others to include rallies, motogp etc. etc.

what sez you and others?

Comments

• on the forum you mean?
  • yes...make the present minardi team discussion section the top board and then you'll probably get new members as well.

on the main page you should have the main minardi news which can include news on present minardi team, past minardi teams' resurfaced news and any news on ex-minardi drivers...to annoy the present fake minardi team...

;)
  • the main problem with reporting on f1 at the moment is that I have absolutely no picture rights at all, got all of them from people who had taken them at the races or from the minardi press office. no more of that i'm afraid.

the site would need a bit of a technical upgrade (especially given our recent visit by turkish reactionaries) because as much as i love the lay out (even if i say so myself), the interface looks a bit old. but well that would mean a) tons of work (and my diary is quite full already) and b) that everybody would have to re-register which I guess is too much of an effort.
    Maybe in the summer...
  • ride the wave adn see where it takes rj. one never knows on what shore you might get deposited... leave the overhaul for later.;)
  • the main problem with reporting on f1 at the moment is that I have absolutely no picture rights at all, got all of them from people who had taken them at the races or from the minardi press office. no more of that i'm afraid.

the site would need a bit of a technical upgrade (especially given our recent visit by turkish reactionaries) because as much as i love the lay out (even if i say so myself), the interface looks a bit old. but well that would mean a) tons of work (and my diary is quite full already) and b) that everybody would have to re-register which I guess is too much of an effort.
    Maybe in the summer...
    I'll get the copyright free pics for you. and there's no need to upgrade the site. just as it is and sprinkle some news on F1 as secondary news to team GCminardi.
  • thanks facty! will do
  • I'm rather used to the site format.

I like to see the Forzaminardi logo up there each day and just ignore my ugly appearance in the group mug shot.

It's the content that counts.

Spin

BTWQ I get as lot of ezxtras chasrascteras like as qwhen I type "a" asnd qw for "w". I'ver checked my keybopasrd sand it only aseemas to hasppen on thisa asite. SAnyone elase hasve the asasme problem? I need to edit every qword qwith as, as asnd qwas. :(:mad:
  • www.mac.com/switch
  • RJ, I find it very hard to ignore the picture of the good Doctor - please airbrush him from history and replace with a picture of this doctor:

http://www.abc.net.au/hobart/stories/Tom_Baker_m610027.jpg

Much better.
  • Please Robert-Jan, give Viges whatever he asks.

We all hope he'll feel much better,

and......

anything to stop the whining!

NURSE! Viges room, poste haste!

PS Viges. :) :) have you tried an apple?

Spin