Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Fisico: "I'll be more determined this year"

So he said at the presentation of his new F3000 team in Italy.

He said that last year the Renault car was more suitable for Alonso style (more aggressive than him at corner entries), that Alonso has the right to choose what he thinks is better for him (re-its transfer to McLaren in 2007), but that anyway the atmosphere is very good in the team. But he acknowledges this will be his last chance to grab the title and he will be more determined.

SOunds a bit like Coulthard's "this will be my year":hehe:

Comments

• Good luck to him - I've always pulled for him but he just can't seem to make it stick.

Like Melbourne that year....the only thing he could stick was the car in the wall!
  • He had tremendous bad luck last year but it doesn't disguise the fact Fisico doesn't have the X factor.
  • Briatore will support him this year as against last year, i hope fisico has a good year!
  • I guess he won't be a world champion, but I hope him to win some more races this year