Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

New Engineer at Minardi

Sorry - this is a Babelfish translation - tight on time:

The new Minardi Team, than this year it participates to the championship of Euro 3000, strengthens just the technical unit with I engage it of Tommaso Carletti, engineer of track of great experience that will contribute to the technical increase of the padovana scuderia. Ing Carletti door with himself an indeed remarkable baggage of experiences: after the Bachelor in Engineering, he works to the Unit FIAT Experiences for approximately 11 years. Then the great jump in Formula with Ferrari, where it remains for approximately three years. Years eighty before see it engaged in Formula also with the Renault and the Minardi then, where it remains for six intense years until 1991 in the role of track engineer. It passes to the Fondmetal and to the Scuderia Italy subsequently, where it covers the role of Production manager from 2001 to 2004. It participates moreover to the development of supercar the Bugatti Veyron, one able car to catch up the 400 km/h. Hour new adventure in Euro 3000 begins for he one, where it will have to manage in track one of the two Lola B02/50 of the Minardi Team. Tommaso Carletti: "They are much happy one for beginning this new adventure with the Minardi Team! I have worked with Gian Carl Minardi for six years, from 1986 to 1991, and me it does not seem true to be able to return at a distance to work to its flank much time. They are sure that this new adventure us will be able to reserve great satisfactions. Hour but is the moment to work and not to make proclami. The championship is announced competitive and the adversaries are many agguerriti: we hope to begin endured well and to improve with costanza in the course of the season." Tancredi Pagiaro, Director Team: "With the income of Tommaso Carletti in the Minardi Team, ours staff technical it acquires an engineer of great experience and professionality. They are sure that the Ing. Carletti will help to make an important quality jump us: hour does not remain that to work all entirety in order to prepare in the better possible way the season that it is in order to begin ".

[Edited on 15-3-0606 by MCSF]

Comments