Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

to RJ: HEEEEEELPPPPP !!!!!

Please do something about that Scuderia-Mark guy!!!!!
He's killing the great atmosphere we had on this site !!!!!:(

I know banning him is too extreme, but maybe you can make a Dutch Forum version (like in 2003), so he can talk to HIMSELF there !!!!!

Comments

• the problem is being dealt with, let's see what happens
  • I agree - he is HACKER - let's all ignore him!!!

• Who was he? I did'nt see a thing...what was all that about? Let me in on it! I've been busy lately.
  • Not busy with this place it seems - the only thing in life that really matters.
  • Moving house and being without tv, phone or internet for a week cos the wankers screwed it up mattered!!!! They still have'nt completed the work either!!!!
    Never move house!
  • Our house, in the middle of the street...

Is it bigger or nicer Matt?
  • Its in brum, every house is the same there!
  • hmmm says the guy in .......ABERDEEN!!!!

Yes our house is very very nice now. We did'nt have central heating in our old place, nor did we have double glazing. The new place has been totally refurbished a few months back and has both of these afore mentioned items, plus a brand new kitchen, and a brand new bathroom, new carpets, newly decorated and it also has a spare room which is now a study/computer room.........
    Our old place was too small and cos there was no central heating we had a problem with mould on the walls, the kitchen was tiny and falling to pieces too.
    I love this new place..........even if it is in Birmingham. We look out onto a park, which is nice, I'm sure if I look out at night and squint real hard, I'm bound to catch a glimpse of a hooker dropping her pants or a smackhead jacking up.........
  • ... I'm sure if I look out at night and squint real hard, I'm bound to catch a glimpse of a hooker dropping her pants or a smackhead jacking up.........
    And I thought that being surrounded by homo's and illegals was bad.
  • .........and americans ;)
  • Who the hell are you to talk? A Bnegals season ticket is more "Amrericana" than I could ever stand! Next thing you know W will be swearing you in as the newest citizen.
  • "And I thought that being surrounded by homo's and illegals was bad."

Quig, you should know, you're in California!!!!!! ;)

"I'm sure if I look out at night and squint real hard, I'm bound to catch a glimpse of a hooker dropping her pants or a smackhead jacking up........."

Matt, now's the time to go out and get that new Parker/Hale Rifle everyone's always wanted??? Floating barrel, Optic sights with night scope option. MMMMMMM Parker/Hale.......... :P:P:P
  • I can't remember the old Brit Mil issue target intervention rifle - the NRA just did a piece on it in their magazine.....Oz can you rattle my memory. It was not a .303 Enfield sporterized.
  • How long ago, would have to try to check with some old army buds.

The Oz Army used the Parker Hale but I think they may have changed recently.