Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

FJ Cruiser

I just finally drove the newly releases FJ Cruiser. I've been watching for 2 years and waiting. It's got 239 bhp. nic elow end torque. from a dead stop I was at 60 on an up hill on ramp in very quick fashion. I was suprised at the low wind noise from the straight up windshield. Overall handling was good. I had a bit of crosswind that moved me a bit at 85mph but seemd to have good steering stability. (I didn't want to get too much over the speed limit with the salesman right next to me! Loved the spot lights in the mirrors. The model I drove did not have a the adjustable spot but what a cool idea. The A pillar, which I thought would limit my vision was barely noticable. Plenty of headroom, more shoulder area than in the Tacoma I got. Very good vision in the rear view mirror and nice wind evacuation of the rear window. Good ground clearance but I would want the ARB front bumper as opposed to the plastic crap on the front end right now...( lots of deer here in Pennsylvania when they are rutting and they tend to run tampantly accross the interstate) the ground clearance it great. I was suprised that the turning radius specs (41') are more than my double cab tacoma (39')in the spec sheet but that can't be right 'cause I backed it out of a tiny lit spot with a van parked perpendicular to the rear of the vehicle. (you gotta jump out and check out how wide the front tires sswing) I LIKED the backup sensors! Wish it had a bit more pockets and storage but the MP3 connection is cool. Wondering if they are going to a have a moon roof option. I'm about ready to drop $600 in a new fuel pump and timing belt and, well, maybe I can convince the wife. I was impressed! Thougth I would share.

after I get this as the new work truck maybe I can work on getting my better hald convinced that the Lotus WILL BE a great investment! yea yeam that's it. it's and INVESTMENT honey.