Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

A1GP in Zandvoort sold out!

The second season of A1 Grand Prix has already got off to a flying start, with tickets for the first race in the Netherlands on 1 October, selling quickly. Additional grandstand tickets released this week have already been snapped up by enthusiastic fans, with over 50,000 tickets sold so far.

Grandstand tickets for the race at Zandvoort Circuit Park sold out in just five days, leaving event organisers trying to increase grandstand capacity. At a meeting with A1 Grand Prix last week, management at the Zandvoort circuit and A1 Team Netherlands agreed to build extra grandstands to help address the shortfall in spectator seating and increase the capacity of others.

Comments

• I bought a general admission ticket a while ago. I'll just go sit somewhere in the dunes.