Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Euro GP

Alonso on pole with M$ as a close second.

What happened with the timing system in the 1st session?
The same hackers that got to our site? :P

Btw, both Williams' have changed their Cosworth engines and will start 20th and 22nd !!

Comments

• Cosworth have a problem with the pistons on their V8. The engine will only run for about 700 klicks before failing. Thats 100 km less than one needs for the 2 gp weekend requirements.
    Wonder if FW is having second thoughts about those Beamers. Villeneuve seems to have rediscovered his driving ability.
    BTW, stick a fork in Fisi, he's just about done!
  • Not only Fisi, but Trulli as well.

Well, TOIT are back to their pre-2005 form.
    Alsonso did NOT look happy on the podium.

Good drive by Rosberg!
  • I've always thought that Fisi was overrated. Man, is this guy emotional or what. Stop complaining and bitching and blaming everyone else for your problems, head down bum up and try, idiot. You can also insert Trulli's name as well and Moantoya.
  • I'm losing respect for Alonso as time goes on. Bernie isn't happy with him either. Seems Bernie has been hiding his feelings about Alonso and Ron Dennis. He called Alonso a lazy champion.

Shows Alonso for saying Ferrari weren't a rival.
  • What has Alonso done to peev you off. Ron I understand...
  • Bernie was upset because Alonso's not into the glad handing. AFAIK neither was Senna!
  • its his attitude. He thinks he's almighty cos he won last year.
  • I went there. Sleepless night. But worth it :D

I was a bit pissed off when we were on the bus on our way home and I we drove by a little stall selling old (2002) Minardi gear for close to nothing. I wish I had seen it an hour earlier so I could have bought some.
  • Alonso is a talent. If he manages to stay grounded then, at his age he has the chance to pile up some amazing statistics.

The test comes when you go through a period without good equipment. Look at the Swervemaker. I DO NOT LIKE HIM. But for the last two seasons he has raced the car and said nothing. Now the car is showing some promise and he gets maybe another go at the the top spot. It's pretty admirable.