Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

right hand driving

Just had my first taste of right hand drive, left side of the road action. Not too difficult at all!

Comments

• we have the same system in Malta...
    though everyone tries to drive in the shade, whether the shade is on the right or on the left!!!!!:D
  • I spent some time with NASA in New Zealand and had to get a liscense to drive the gov't cars on the base - they were all RHD. I passed with ease and went about my merry way but the cool part was that they stamped my California DL with Right Hand Drive OK or some such shit. Always a conversation starter with the US cops.....
  • I already have problems enough with left hand drive. I better not even try RHD ;)

[Edited on 8-6-0606 by Stan]
  • These days when travelling to wrong-minded countries I find that the switch over happens automatically in the head.

What takes conscious thought is remembering that Europeans have a third-world approach to traffic safety.
  • Originally posted by MCSF
    I spent some time with NASA in New Zealand and had to get a liscense to drive the gov't cars on the base - they were all RHD. I passed with ease and went about my merry way but the cool part was that they stamped my California DL with Right Hand Drive OK or some such shit. Always a conversation starter with the US cops.....
    Get pulled over a lot, do you?
  • When I was driving around in my hopped up Capri Mk I, I was well acquainted with SFPD policies and procedures.
  • Advanced drivers just take the racing line! :))

But here in Malaysia, where I wouldn't call most drivers "advanced" they just take the defensive line.
    Make sure no-one gets past! :)

I liked Neils comment.
    Drive in the shade.

Spin