Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi Blog

Can one of you Italian speakers sort this out for the rest of us:

Buongiorno

sono Alberto Fussotto, un appassioanto della mitica Minardi.

Inoltre io scrivo per il sito www.f1grandprix.it per il quale ho sempre seguito in prima persona la Minardi quando correva in F1.

Dopo aver sapeto che nel 2006 avrebbe corso nell'euroseries30000 abbiamo deciso di dare vita ad una collaborazione con il team stesso e il sito www.racegarage.it.

Da questo sodalizio è nato il Blog Ufficiale del Minardi Team By GP Racing.

In questo blog potrete trovare, oltre a tutti i comunicati emessi dalla stessa scuderia, anche numerose interviste ai piloti e ingegneri del team, foto e news sempre aggiornate.

Inoltre abbiamo anceh attivato le Newsletter.
In questo modo potrete essere semrpe costantemente aggiornati sul nostro team preferito. Noi cerchiamo di farlo con grande passione e professioanalità. Speriamo che tutto questo paghi e ci possiate seguire in tanti!!!

Il link del BLOG UFFICIALE è:

www.racegarage.it/minardi3000/

Se avete bisogno di informazioni io sono qui a vostra disposizione.

Questa è anche la mail ufficiale!!

Distinti saluti
Alberto Fussotto

Comments

• Good morning,
    I am Alberto Fussotto, a great fan of the great Minardi team.
    I write for the website www.f1grandprix.it whereby I have always kept a very close eye on the MInardi team in F1.
    After I knew that in 2006 we will race in the euroseries 3000, I have started a collaboration process with the team in itself and the website www.racegarage.it
    From here, the official Blog of the Minardi Team by GP Racing was created.
    In this blog, one may find all the press releases of our team, numerous interviews with drivers and engineers, photos and news.
    We have also activated the newsletter by which you can always stay in touch which news, whihc we try to get in a passionate and professional manner. We hope that many of you will join us.
    The link of our official blog is www.racegarage.it/minardi3000/
    If you need more infomration you can kindly contact me.
    Yours,
    Alberto Fussotto
  • Grazie - I HAVE to get my Italian up and runnning.
  • Why Quig, what's he currently doing??
  • Quig your mission should you wish to accept it is to find out whether rumours of a Renaul engine deal for STR with Kovalainen in the package is likely. For one thing it would mean STR aren't lumbered with developping the shitbox RB2 that Red Bull seem keen to foister on them.
  • Hmmmmmm, I don't think the Minardi F3000 Team will have much input on that but if you ask nicely to either Berie or Telstar I think they have some news from Canada about the future of STR......
  • I'd ask Bernie, he was able to stay at the pits longer than myself, and I didn't hear anything about the renault engines. Just spoke briefly with the cosworth guy before he had to go fire up the engine on Luizzi's car.
  • Thank you. Forgive me quig, I'm still in Minardi mode. When I saw the headline minardi Blog, I assumed that you were trackside in Montreal. I call it a senior moment. They same to be becoming more frequent....
  • "We hear from well placed and reliable sources, that Flavio Briatore is currently brokering a deal which will not only provide Red Bull with Renault engines for 2007, but will also fulfil the Austrian team's driver line up.

We understand the Italian is currently negotiating a deal with will see Red Bull receive Renault powerplants next season - without doubt, the most coveted engines in Formula One at present.

However, the deal, which has not yet been concluded, will see both Mark Webber and Heikki Kovalainen join the Milton Keynes-based outfit, which will be bad news for current incumbents David Coulthard and Christian Klien, whose future was in doubt anyway. Kovalainen would join on a 'race only' basis, as he would continue to test for the French team.

We also hear that Toro Rosso, which will use the Ferrari engines originally intended for Red Bull, will retain both Tonio Liuzzi and Scott Speed.

Although stressing that the deal has "not been inked", our sources inform us that it is "progressing nicely", which would indicate that the deal which will see Kimi Raikkonen at Renault has been concluded, though not officially confirmed.

There has been much speculation that the Finn would move to Ferrari, and that a deal was already in place. However, as Pitpass has previously reported, this was dependent on Michael Schumacher retiring and leaving a vacancy within the Maranello outfit. We understand that a Schumacher/Raikkonen line-up was never on the cards.

Therefore we can assume that with Kovalainen, and Webber, heading to Red Bull, Raikkonen is definitely in at Renault, and Michael Schumacher remains at Ferrari."

I got this from:

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=28555

I heard from a couple of mechanics in Montreal that plans are for STR to build a brand new plant within 20km of Faenza in the next 1-2 years. Got a confirm on that via a conversation with Murph who is at Indy. Calvin & Jim are doing a big story on STR for Road & Track and they where apparantly told the same thing

[Edited on 1-7-06 by bernie]