Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Monreal

Oh dear, oh dear. Too many teams seem to be in disarray.
I must admit I fully expected Macca to do better than this. Then it dawnwed on me that Newey was on Gardening leave when the 06 car was penned. It fell to Coughlan to design and yet again he's cocked up.
Williams, time for their management to face reality and do a proper restructure. You can't run a team without a proper designer and Sam Michael is way below par when it comes to technical direction. This is the third consecutive season he has presided over a poor car.
Rosberg, what an idiot. A 70 lap race and he ruins his own race on the first lap.

Comments

• At long last..... a race with overtaking actions !!!

Montoya is as spectacular as ever (although clumsy).

DC overtook someone?????:o
    ;)
  • There was a race?
  • Too right matey, there was a race. However, it's the next race which has me stumped. Some backwater 3rd world place south of Canadia. Apparantly infidels come from there.
  • Could Williams afford to get hold of Gascoyne, he doesn't have anything planned for '07 does he?
  • There's a reason for that!

He and Willis are rubbish. Always the apprentice (to Newey) and never the master.
  • Dear right Roo! But if you were to listen to the English press you would think they were the messiahs of F1 success.
    Too many Journo's seem loathe to print the truth for fear of loosing their free passes to the paddock club.
  • So cynical, so young.
  • Petrol, it's free bubblies 24/7 we're talking about here :P
  • Geez RJ, one afternoon with viges and your already talking like a poof. Two peas in a pod.......
  • No-one mentioned Schuey's trick.

That slow approach to the starting grid at the end of the warmup lap was a bit much, leaving the first 2 rows, waiting wondering what was going on .

Michael must have figured that leaving the Renault's engines heating, tyres cooling and drivers rattled would help his start. It didn't! although maybe Fizi was frazzled a bit.

This was different from a driver deliberately holding the field back after the Safety Car in order to get the jump in racing again. In this case 4 lead cars were potentially disadvantaged by an act which flew in the face of orderly forming up. I don't think anyone else would be audacious enough to try that and we don't want to see it again.

If only the FIA and Stewards could take a cue from the FIFA and implement a time wasting rule, Schuey could have been penalised with a drive through and warning that any more such stunts would see him suspended for a race or two.

Time for him to be told by the sport regulators that if he can't act like a Champion, he should leave the sport.

Spin
  • Vigars! Apologies. I did not mean you when I lambasted the journalists. I mean the comfortable old hacks, smoking their Cohibas and sipping their 20 year old malt from the air-conditioned comfort of the BRDC!
  • Michael must have figured that leaving the Renault's engines heating, tyres cooling and drivers rattled would help his start. It didn't! although maybe Fizi was frazzled a bit.
    Come on, you can't be serious. I'm not a Schumacher fan but you're just searching for things to critisise him.
  • One doesn't have to search!

But I could be biased, as I've lost my tolerance for his non-sporting tactics.

Spin