Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Girls Night Out

Girl's Night Out. ......................Two women had gone for a girl's night out and had gotten somewhat over-enthusiastic on the Bacardi Breezers.

Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to pee, so they Stopped in the cemetery. Neither one of them had anything to wipe with. One of the women thought she would take off her panties and use them.
Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive pair of panties And did not want to ruin them, but was lucky enough to squat down next to a Grave that had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she proceeded to use that.

The next day one of the women's husbands was concerned that his Normally sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over, so he phoned the other husband and said, "These girl nights have got to stop! .........
I'm starting to suspect the worst ... my wife came home with
no panties!" "That's nothing" the other husband replied, "Mine came back
with a card stuck to her arse that said: "From all of us at the Fire Station. We'll never forget you."