Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Can't stand this heat no more...

It's too hot to even move a toe, lucky me living in a country where aircons are seen as something decadent...

Comments

• It amazes me how you grumble because the heat finally reaches you for a few days.... it is three months full heat here... no rain... always + 35 degree celcius in the shade...
  • It's a rare occurance here in the UK to get a couple of straight weeks of good weather high 20's or 30's and very nice it is too, as I sit in my air coned office:D

Where are you at the moment RJ?
  • autria at the moment but just until tomorrow

it's less hot up in the mountains but they are rebuilding the cable car... walking up in this heat is not a viable option (though I'm sure the doc would disagree hehe)
  • are you back in the UK for the race at Silverstone?
  • should i get a lucrative summer job in london that could be a possibility but it's not looking good this year :(
  • Air Conditioning, the only reason Houston, TX is bearable to live in.
  • Bunch of handbags! get a few days in the thirties...winge winge....

Come here for the summer when it goes into the 40's, with hardly any ozone layer. Mate, the sweat from your balls evaporates before it passes your knees.
  • Originally posted by SuperRoo
    Bunch of handbags! get a few days in the thirties...winge winge....

Come here for the summer when it goes into the 40's, with hardly any ozone layer. Mate, the sweat from your balls evaporates before it passes your knees.
    Ya the 80's and 90's are nothing, we have around 100 with tons of humidity most of july and all of august. Luckily have some rain this week keeping it down in the 70's and 80's, but the humidity never ends.
  • drove through germany today... just before frankfurt the car's thermometer (which in the past has turned out to be very accurate) went up to 42 (!!!) degrees. my word, that'd even make the lads in Abu Dhabi sweat...
  • 42 Deg C is a cool day in Abu Dhabi.

I remember one day at a construction site at the Ruwais Refinery when I walked out on the desert, in about 50 degree heat and the soles of my boots just peeled off and stuck to the ground.

I danced all the way back into the aircon.

All the global warming sceptics better get used to it.

Spin

Here in Malaysia, at 33 degrees, it's just another day.
    I'll be running my usual 10km tomorrow, a quick shower then off to a wedding to rehydrate.

Still spinning.