Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Moseley's Brave new world

I'm afraid it doesn't look good. Cosworth looks like being out of F1 next year after 40 years. Wasn't Moseleys cost cutting meant to favour the independents, instead he's left the manufacturers with an open goal.
On the positive side I see the TWG has told him that the CDG wing is a crock of shit!. As Patrick Head said; if Computational Fluid Dynamics was so reliable that you could base a whole concept on it why are teams still building wind tunnels.
RBR demonstrates that shit loads of Mullah is no subsititute for intuitive nous. Their trying to extricate themselves from a TOIT engine supply. Why did they sign with them in the first place? In addition STR will have to design a whole new car next year as they can't run this year's RB1, its against the concorde agreement. The only got away with running the "modified" RB1 because it was designed by Jaguar who are no longer in F1.

Comments

• "they can't run this year's RB1, its against the concorde agreement"

The rb2, you mean?
  • Actually, the engine freeze might sort of provide a chance for Cosworth in 2008. Not sure how it would mesh with the homologation rules, but it would be a competitive engine for the next 5 years..