Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The return of Jos (sort of)

Jos could once again be seen around the F1 paddocks of the world if this sort from grandprix.com is to be believed.

Van Der Garde and Jos story

Bit of a shock announcement. I'm sure that their are more qualified drivers for the 3rd seat the Van der garde. Looks like money talks.I'm assuming that Jos will have some sort of say in Giedo's future but maybe one of the Dutch guys can shed more light on this story.

[Edited on 15-12-06 by steamdrivenhammer]

Comments

• As far as I know Jos helped Giedo in his karting days. But as far as I know that's where the connection ends.

I think Jos is on non-speaking terms with him right now, just like he is with pretty much everyone else on the face of this planet. ;)
  • Stan is right. Jos helped Guido getting WC karts in 2002 (Formula Super A). I know nothing abot their relationship at the moment.

Latest rumour/news is that Jos will test for Forsythe (CC).
  • Jos vs Paul Tracey would be fun: hate at first sight.