Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

No snow

After drowning in snow last year (so much so, that larger halls, such as ice rinks and tennis courts, had to be closed down because they were about to collapse) this winter has proven to be a rather dry one. Just took a picture out of my window, as you can see the mountain behind the house (which should be about 1400 metres high) has no snow on it at all and only the mountains far away (which are above 2000 metres) have some snow on it. So much for getting some skiing done this year, should have joined Arnie in Idaho...

Comments

• Been a beaut summer down here, not too hot... and the Poms are still getting thrashed.
  • Snowed like a Mother Fucker on the way up here yesterday eve.
  • Pretty brown and 40 to 50F here. Got just enough snow to cover the ground for Christmas. Sad to say that's nothing unusual anymore, severe winters seem to be more the exception now.
  • It's dull and grey here
  • It's warm and sunny here!

I just ran up to the top of a mountain, and it was still warm and sunny. No snow, just monkeys, birds and interesting tropical fragrances.

And down the bottom, a crystal clear stream to bathe in and cool down.

Do I miss the snow?
    Hardly!

Spin
  • .... and hiding in the bushes, fundamentalists ready to rip off your head and piss in your skull. ;)
  • it never snows here, so what the heck, just enjoy the snow you have, and when you have it!