Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Imola tickets!!

This is important!

which tickets do we want and how do we get them

Decision before mid next week!

Comments

• Wow - we must be mentally connected - I just sent an email to you about this and I had not seen the site in a few hours.

Spooky.

I say we let all know that we will be at Tosa Alto(correct Salvo?) on Sunday and if the other MC's or Minardi fans want to join us then the invite is open.

The rest of the weekend is up to the individual to get tiks for - be it gen admission or another grandstand...
  • www.imolacircuit.it

• I would guess you get a discount for the whole weekend, Quig. Obviously I am Sunday only so we need to co-ordinate here.
  • Okay - lets get the count rolling. Sunday only. For the other days everyone is responsible for their own. Ii will front for the tiks but if I do then you will all have to agree to PayPal me the $$$ and I will get the tiks to you via the mail.

So, I am sitting in Tosa Alto on Sunday.

Who is next?
  • Emmo...
    Tosa Alta........ I take it that in the ticket info from the Imola site, this area is known as Terrace P Tosa High , at 135 euro's ? If that is the case....book me, Patty, and the 2 members of the Irish Brigade for that Sunday ticket....

RJ or Salvo......
    have I miss read the ticket info...I thought that the ticket price for Grandstands B through L was 55 euro's BUT I had to pick a particular Grandstand....now I'm wondering does the 55 euro's get me into any and all of the grandsatands B-L?....if THAT is TRUE....it will make my picture taking a lot easier.....

• Oh, another question...... one can't order tickets on-line? I guess I gotta call.....Ger....send me that Italian phrase book !!!
  • Sunday for me please Quig.
  • Murph the phrase you could be looking for is "Ciò Succhia! " . Hows that Salvo?
  • 1)
    Ger, it makes no sense. :o What do you men to say? "It sucks"? If you did, in italian you say "Fa schifo".

2) IMPORTANT
    Quig, I'm not sure I understood.
    Let me know wether I got it..
    You said:
    You buy tickets for everyone and then we give money to you (You must be a billionnaire :hehe:)
    and you said that you'll do it for sunday only.
    Did you? Or I just didn't get a f. thing (as often).

In that case, you must have seen that if you buy tickets for 2 days or 3 days it's cheaper.

The Gradonata Tosa P Alta (Terrace P Tosa High) costs (discounted before 31st jan)

fri 35 euro; sat 45; sun 135
    Total: 215

If you buy a 3 days ticket it costs 180 (35 euros less)

If you buy a 2 days ticket it costs 170 (10 euros less than sat and sun bought separated)

I'll come only for sat and sunday and I can spend 10 euros more to seat with you all on sunday. And the others?

3) Murph,
    nice question. i guess you can buy tickets on line.

4)
    I can call the circuit tomorrow to get some information.
    Then I'll tell you everything here.
  • WHO THE HELL CHANGED MY SIGNATURE??!!????!!??:mad:
  • Great info salvo - I am not a billionaire but we need to do it this way in order for us all to sit together. Plus, as you are Sicilian and a member of our Club I don't think there will be any trouble collecting the money.

However, we must get to the bottom of this one two three day thngy before I order - no sense in paying too much.

After you phone either post your findings or email me.

BTW - isn't your sig still the same?

• Salvo thanks- my Italian definately Fa schifo's ! Just as well you will be with us as I could see us in quite a bit of bother specially with the way I read the phrase book! By the way what does Ciò Succhia! mean???

[Edited on 23/1/2005 by Ger]
  • WHO THE HELL CHANGED MY SIGNATURE??!!????!!??:mad:
    The board now antomatically changes Forrari to TOIT
  • Im easy, tell me how much the tickets cost and how to pay it and I will.
  • like "Ingegner Enzo TOIT"?
    :o:o:o

Ger, "ciò succhia" means "This sucks", but in italian it has no idiomatic meaning. "Succhiare" means to suck in its original meaning.
    To say that something sucks you say "IT fa schifo", that means literaly it is disgusting
  • I start Italian school tomorrow night.
  • Emmet, I'll phone Imola in the morning and lunch time, I'll write here about it.

"La TOIT mi ha rotto le palle"... oh dear, I can't stand it, I'll change signature soon!!!:o:o
  • I mean I'll write here at lunch time... my english fa schifo either.

Emmet, great, may Dante be with you:hehe:
  • Una birra grazie! -

Thats all I need dont you think????
  • No, I don't.
    You also need "Un'altra birra, grazie".
  • Salvo will you be up in Bologna early the race week? Reason being if not will you give someone your phone number as I'm sure we will need bailing out of jail with the way our Italian Fa schifo's ! Or better idea why not start a Salvo's quick guide to Italian thread so you can teach us all the phrases we need to know?
    :D
    Heres my favourite Phrase site http://clans.owbn.org/giovanni/linguaggio.html

[Edited on 23/1/2005 by Ger]
  • Aahahahahahahahah

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Ger, unfortunately I won't be there in the early week.

I'll be there in the weekend if God and my newspaper will allow me (I have good confidence in the former, less in the latter).

Of course I'll give you my numner and the one of a good lawyer for your tour in itaklian jails:hehe:

But the quick guide to italian is a good idea. I'll handle that.:)
  • Thaks ger - that is the kind of Italian I think will be necessary once we are in the stands at Imola.
  • anyway, the link is full of crap!!! You do need my lessons. I'll create a topic:angel::hehe:
  • Thanks quig, book me for all 3 days or whatever you end up doing.
  • called imola in the morning. we can book and then pay, before 31 stjan

So we can give money to emmet BEFORE he pays.

Let's count how many we are in order to phone them and book the right numebr of tickets needed

(I emailed emmet, he know all, ask him, I won't be around today, see you tonight or tomorrow morning)

arrivederci!
  • I am reviewing the deal Salvo has made me. Looks like an offer I can't refuse but have to do real work for now - Salvo I will have a question or two in my reply.

The rest of you - I will need to know NO LATER THAT the end of WEDNESDAY California time in order to get all the info sorted. I will also need to be assured that you have a PayPal account or some other means of payment.

You do not want Mrs MCSF after your ass - we met at Kung Fu school and she will Jackie Chan the lot of you if this all goes wrong!
  • The three day ticket for Tosa High is €180, 135 for Sunday only.

Obviously, I only want Sunday but you three day types musn't over-pay.
  • Salvo - correct me if I am wrong but can or can't you buy tickets in a mox/match format? Not all have to be 3 day or 2 day or...

We need to get this sorted. Maybe I should move the deadline up a half a day so that I can put it all together in one post - everyones request that is and make sure everybody gives the thumbs up BEFORE Salvo orders and I risk my credit rating.

Thoughts?
  • Just a tip for people that don't use Paypal:

You can send money internationally through Western Union.
    Once you pay in your office it arrives to destination in 5 minutes !!!!