Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Man, what a load of rubbish, down there with the Mummy Returns and Sin City as the crappy flicks I spent money on. As my dad would say, a waste of electricity. Wasn't until 20 minutes into the movie that somebody told me that it was the same director as Sin City... I should have known

Comments

• and to think a quick look on the internet could have told you all that, RJ.
  • ....haven't seen it but from the reviews I have read it is not even close to being historically accurate..

Considering how important this piece of history is int he world I am surprised that they didn't try to be a bit more accurate
  • RJ Sin City and 300 were not directed by the same person.

Sin City was directed by Robert Rodriguez (with help from Quentin Tarantino and the writer of the graphic novel Frank Miller)

300 was directed by Zach Snyder (who also wrote the script)
  • as if it mattered, I mean, just look how accurate Ben Hur was
  • True

You have to realise two things

1. There has never been an historically accurate film made in hollywood as far as i know.

2. The film 300 is based on a graphic novel not on real life. If it where based on real life it would have to be called 10,300 (not nearly as catchy);)

[Edited on 18-4-07 by steamdrivenhammer]
  • Titanic - historically accurate as the ship still sunk.
  • P1. I'll have to bow down to your superior knowledge of titanic as I've never seen the film and I don't intend to either.