Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Lease Loose

13»

Comments

• Don't forget to get Lease to do his "Puppetry of the Penis" show. The "Big Mac" is a cracker!
  • Once is enough.
  • dreadful people, both of them
  • Haha, cool photo guys. I guess it all comes down to the details.
  • Ahhh, talk about cultural dedication. Three pints of Landlord please luv! Oh, you're Polish and not the least bit interested in chatting to a foreigner about cutsie London Pubs? Ooooops...........

Was a great day I have to admit. Viges managed to host a walking tour of Soho, Trafalgar & Leicester Squares, Charring Cross, and Lambeth, with lots of drinks along the way.

The poor dear was exhausted by the end after doing a full morning show before hand and had to be let off the kook at eight.

Many thanks to both he and RJ, who incidentally took the bus from Coventry down to London for the day, and then returned in the evenning.

Nice town - bloody expensive though.

I was in Europe for three GP Weekends and didn't get to see a bit of it, not even on TV - too many of the wife's family get togethers getting in the way.

Now Joe my lad, I've got this great new move with the puppetry. It's called 'The Butterfly turns back into a chrysalis and hides in the cave'. I just need someone to help me with the cave bit......................
  • Good to see you boys. After an afternoon rich in refreshment, I probably needed a can of Toro Rosso. Not that I ever would ...
  • Nurse!!!