Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

PS meets Mosley

From Grandprix.com:
Stoddart meets Mosley
Paul Stoddart meets Max Mosley this afternoon to discuss the unhappiness that exists amongst the F1 team owners with some of the decisions made in recent years by the FIA and the hope is that the meeting will result in a new understanding between the teams and the federation. Much of the friction comes from Mosley's decision in December to cancel the meeting of the Formula 1 Commission which meant that the teams could not push through a new tyre rule designed to cut costs and improve safety. Ferrari has refused to agree to the change, aiming to maintain the special relationship which exists between the team and Bridgestone and Mosley decision meant that nothing could be done. This caused uproar amongst the teams and Stoddart's meeting with Mosley is to try to clear the air a little before the big meetings next week at which Mosley will propose a raft of new regulations which sources say will aim to cut costs more.

Stoddart is not talking about the meeting but news of the encounter has been leaked to The Times, presumably leaked by someone who wants to disrupt the attempt to find a solution.
So, why PS ????
I guess the other teambosses think PS is the one with most time, since he runs the smallest team.
And I guess PS accetped, because it's a good occasion to get press and express his thoughts !!!!

Comments

• Or they know that PS is the best one for the job.
    They want to squeeze the most money out of Mosley so they
    send him in there to open his mouth and make sure he
    understands that F1 is more then TOIT and a race with 20
    red cars will be extremely boring.

• PS is already very outspoken so he is a natural choice to tell the FIA how it is and how it should be. Whatever he does it better mean more money coming to the small teams.
  • So, why PS ????
    PS is the onlyone of them that has the required balls.
  • Don't be surprised to see PS groomed for a bigger role in F1.

Remember Bernie doesn't have long.
  • That would be interesting - but more interesting to see if he felt the same way about small Teams if he were to don the "wig"