Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

2008 Driver Line ups

Seeing it usually around now when the silly season is in full swing I thought it was about time i looked ahead to the driver line ups for next season. I'm basing my line ups on internet/ magazine stories, rumours (vicious or otherwise), a crystal ball, some tea leaves and of course good old fashioned guess work.

McLaren: Alonso & Hamilton
Ferrari: Massa & Raikkonen
BMW: Heifeld & Kubica
Renault: Fisi & Piquet
Honda : Rubens & Button (just been Confirmed)
Toyota: Trulli & Sutil (if Ralfie continues to be crap)
Red Bull: Webber & The Scottish Chin
Torro Rosso: Karthikeyan & Ralf (Luizzi if Ralf does a Phoenix like resurrection at Toyota to save his seat)
Williams: Kovelainen & Glock
Spyker: Van der Garde & Gene (Sutil if Ralfie gets his finger out)
Prodrive: De La Rosa & Paffett
Super aguri: Sato & Davidson

obviously its more difficult to predict who the smaller teams will pick or even if Prodrive will actually race.

I'll be interested to see what other peoples choices for the remaining seats.

[Edited on 19-7-07 by steamdrivenhammer]

Comments

• McLaren: Hamilton & Paffet
    Ferrari: Massa & Raikkonen
    BMW: Kubica & Vettel
    Renault: Button & Piquet
    Honda: Barrichello & Yamamoto
    Toyota: Trulli & Sutil
    Red Bull: Coulthard & Webber
    Torro Rosso: Bourdais & Speed
    Williams: Alonso & Rosberg
    Spyker: Schumacher & Klien
    Prodrive: Heidfeld & Fisichella
    Super Aguri: Sato & Davidson

I'll admit that these are a bit far fetched. I was even doubting about adding Micbael Schumacher to Prodrive ;) I moved Alonso away from McLaren because he doesn't seem happy there.

[Edited on 19-7-07 by Stan]
  • I do not see Alonso moving away from Mc Laren at the end of this season. He will get a bad reputation if he does as someone who does not stick with somebody else for long!