Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Just a thought Re: the Spy Scandal

I was thinking now that the FIA has officially ended the spy scandal. I assume they are happy with the legality of the 08 McLaren what is stopping Mclaren introducing a B spec Mclaren half way through the year that has all the TOIT stuff built in???

Comments

• I wonder if there is anything stopping McLaren putting it in right from the start. They have always claimed that they haven't copied anything 1 on 1.
  • There´s is nothing stopping Mclaren from nothing. The FIA act is impossible to understand. Let´s say that, back in early 2007, the Mclaren staff had a look at the Ferrari x-rays and said, let´s start the new car from this point... they would have one year of study and design, and now a new car would be landing, that would not be a copy of a Ferrari, but an evolution of it!!! Without any inspections, they have an enormous green light for spying!!! That, combined with the ECU, is surely the largest, and clearest, help any team has ever got from FIA. And they still say FIA favours you know who...
  • I can't help but smile at Flavio's quote from last year about how Renault would be at the front if only they'd known TOIT's weight distribution figures. Maybe Fred still has them on his laptop?

Did I mention Kimi's points from Albert Park were scored with an illegal car?