Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

A car to cause attention in

So what do you think is a car that you cause attention in? A Ferrari? Maybe a Lambo, Rolls or Maybach? Forget all of that, not in London, people are used to it.

I just helped a friend move house and as she is working for Innocent Smoothies she borrowed a van off them. Now Innocent is a bit of a crazy company, just read their packaging and you know that some of those ideas they come up must have been "artificially induced" to say the least. But anyway, never have I sat in any car (not even viges' old Lotus hehe) that caused so much attention. Children (and it has to be said a fair few adults) were waving at us, people were touching the car when we were waiting for a red light, people started conversations and took pictures when we got out. I think this can only be topped by the car from dumb and dumber (the dog) or the Batmobile.

Comments

• Thats definitely different from what you normally see on the roads. Here in Houston we actually have an art car parade once a year, tons of strange stuff on cars. That one is up there with the dog an batmobile though.
  • Reminds me of a Cheech and Chong movie...