Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Ferrari wins ...

the winter championship. Clear superiority in testing. The rest as they were but Renault coming back. Let's see if Kimi wins with even greater ease at Albert Park (with legal floor this time ...)

Comments

• How do you know about that floor being legal? ;)
  • As I said in another thread, I'm afraid this season will be dominated by Ferrari. Despite Clewlis saying that McLaren is at the same level.....
    I hope not,as I always want to see thrilling races, but this is a clear sensation from the "winter championship".

I'm curious to see how McLaren will be without Ron! Mercedes did the right thing in appointing Whitmarsh, though, as at this point in time a total break from the old management would be wrong for a team whose soul is still English.
  • Barring mechanical gremlins I expect Kimi to win in Melbourne as Ferrari seem to start the season on the front foot. Weather In Melbourne has been predicable - hot & dry.
    Which means it will probably rain on the GP weekend. I expect Clewlis to be very close, maybe behind Massa though. It would be great if SA beat both Toyo & Honda, and if Red Bull can finish a race.