Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Bruni to GP2

Crash.net has just posted an article saying Gimmi will drive for Coloni in GP2 this year.

http://www.crash.net/uk/en/news_view.asp?cid=7&nid=104667

SO looks like he's not driving for us next year (at least in a racing capacity)

Comments

• as expected....
  • It won't be Bruni, it won't be Zsolt... let's pray for Patrick!
  • The Good: he won't park the Minardi in 2005 !!
    The Bad: this means Kiesa's chances have just gone up. !!!

PS, I can imagine GCM being PO'd at Bruni for stepping away, when The Man was still trying to get him a seat !!!
  • The Good: he won't park the Minardi in 2005 !!
    Kiesa will park it.... but he'll start it again ;)
  • On one hand I feel bad for him but lets face it - Bruni did not adapt well to the car under race circumstances. i would like to seee him back in a Minardi next season and maybe a year in F2 will be good - he will run on most F1 circuits and still be visible, possibly build his confidence by winning a championship which will bring him more backing yadda yadda.

Hey, at least he has a race seat with a decent Team and those of us going to Imola will get to see him.
  • [quote]The Good: he won't park the Minardi in 2005 !!
    Kiesa will park it.... but he'll start it again ;) [/quote]

Oh yes. Our big friend Nicolas "Driving chicane" Kiesa. I love that nickname. :)