Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

THE FINAL IMOLA TICKET THREAD

Okay Minardifest 05 attendee's - this ticket thing is turning into a real gang fock. So, in this thread there is only to be Imola ticket related requests/info. Capisca?

here is how I understand the ticket situation.

1. Friday - there is NO assigned seating. You buy a general admission pass and with a few exceptions you can put your tukus down anywhere.

2. Saturday - the seat you buy is the seat you are in ALL DAY

3. Sunday - same as Saturday but I think we are all in agreement that it will be at Tosa Alto. Corect Salvo?

Here is the rub. We need to sit as a group ONLY on Sunday. However, if we try to buy two or three day passes as a group we willl have to be with each other all weekend IN ORDER TO SIT TOGETHER ON SUNDAY. Buying a multi day pass is cheaper but we can't choose to sit in different places on say Saturday and be guaranteed to be sitting next to each other on Sunday.

Therefore, I thinnk that, although it will cost a little more that we use this thread to confirm that you will be sitting with us at Tosa Alto on Sunday and that you want us to order your ticket.

I need it in this format:

Name(s)

Number of tickets

Proposed method of payment to me

I think this is the best way but I need Salvo to confirm all the information above is correct. I also need this info ASAP so we can get the good guy deal.

Grazie

Comments

• Emmo

4 tickets for Sunday, please. These will be for Mrs. Murph, myself, Ger, and Seamus. Check will be in the mail tomorrow morning.

thanks for all your efforts

Murph
  • Quig, thanks so much for organising this. It's the downside of being a superpower.

One for Sunday please.

PS my reading of the ticket document

http://www.imolacircuit.it/imma/11043188781.pdf

is that the 3 day ticket for Tosa High is €180 - I'm sure that'll be your seat for the weekend which is why they don't sell individual grandstand seats on the Friday. I understand you want to walk around but my experience is that you can do that anyway on the Friday as there are so few people. Anyway, up to you.
  • Yes, i took that as the understanding as well. Howevver, I don't want to sit there both days.

Where are you Salvo?
  • Do you want us to use your work email address or does it not matter for Paypal?
  • negative

equigley"at"earthlink.net
  • You know my deal Quigs. 1 seat, all weekend.
  • guys , i can't leave for 2 days and you make all this mess:hehe::spank::hehe:

Is that all the list?

so far we have

murph 4 sunday
    viges 1 sunday
    ste 1 "3days"
    jello 1 "3days"
    me 2 "2days"

quig?
    forza?
    the others?

I have to book tickets together. and i have to do it this afternoon or tomorrow morning, to let quig pay next monday, that is the last day to make it with discounts.

So, today we close the thread, sorry for those that are out.

tomorow morning I'll call Imola.

Emmett.
    1) email me your datas to give them to imola, they want to know them.
    2) as for my 2 tickets, nevermind. I'll book them with my name and I'll pay them by myself, since it's me that is calling, I can ask 2 places close to yours, I can make it easily.
    3) you wrote to me "i think we need to have me just buy for Sunday alone as for the reasons I listed".
    it's right only for those who want to seat somewhere else on friday and saturday, but for those who want to stay in high terrace Tosa all the weekend, there'no problem, we can take the 2 or 3 days tickets.

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY.
    WTITE DOWN

HOW MANY TICKETS you want

WICH TICKETS
    (SUNDAY, 2DAYS OR 3DAYS - WE'LL TAKE IT ONLY FOR TOSA HIGH TERRACE, IF YOU WANT TO STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE ON FRID AND SAT, EMMETT WILL BUY FOR SUNDAY in high tosa AND YOU WILL BE ReSPONSABLE FOR YOUR FRID AND SAT TICKETS).

AND DO IT BEFORE TONIGHT.

THEN, KEEP IN TOUCH WITH EMMETT AND SEND MONEY TO HIM TOMORROW, SO WHEN HE'LL PAY ON MONDAY HE ALREADY HAS YOUR MONEY IN HIS PRESIDENTIAL POCKETS.

TOMORROW MORNING I'LL CALL IMOLA AND BOOK THE TICKETS.
    MONDAY MR PRESIDENT WILL PAY.

CIAO
    P.S. FOR THOSE WHO WROTE THE NUMBER OF TICKETS IN THE OTHER THREAD, CONFIRM HERE, PLEASE.
  • My Details are correct in Salvos post 1 '3 day' please,

All i need now is the total price I need to pay and the paypal account details I need to pay it to.
  • Quig, you got my email, right?
  • it' ten to five and nobody but ste answered!
    c'mon , folks.

RJ, you boss, have you written your requests to mr president?

let me know. tomorrow morning i'll come here and take a look, and i'll call imola

Emmett, my president, please email me those things.

p.s. Ste, fo paypal ask MCSF
  • Salvo

Emmo ( aka "Quig") and I talked this over yesterday and he just wants the Tosa Alta seat for Sunday. I am ordering the GA tickets and the Saturday Acque Minerali tickets for Emmo, Ger, Seamus, & myself and Emmo also told me to order the same for Jello....but I see that Jello says he wants a 3-day pass.

I e-mailed Emmo just a couple of minutes ago to see what he wants me to do about Jello. If he gets back to me in the next half hour, I will let ya know.

I got the Imola Purchaser Form via e-mail this morning. I have 2 days to complete the bank transfer to pay for the F/Sat tickets..... so I will off to the bank just after 12:00 my time (18:00 yours).

[Edited on 26/1/2005 by Murph]
  • Salvo

Just finished talking to Emmo. Put Jello down for Sunday only.....I will order his Friday/Saturday ticket along with Emmo's

thanks for all your hard work in helping put Minardifest '05 together..

murph
  • I have been away from a computer all morning. Apologies.

Quig - 1 Tosa Alto Sunday

Jello - same

FRiday and Saturday seating - Murph has us sorted.

I have payment from only Viges.

No money no ticket.

My PayPal is equigley"at"earthlink.net

RJ - NO YOU MUST HAVE SENT IT TO NASA!

SALVO - WHAT SPECIFICS DO I NEED TO EMAIL YOU - I LOOKED BACK AT A FEW EMAILS AND AM NOT SURE WHAT INFO IS NECESSARY - PLEASE RESEND!

• the gist of the message: get me a ticket for sunday next to you guys. no need for saturday you can get general admission tickets for saturday on the spot. send me the total sum and I will paypal it to you right away!
  • GOT IT.

SALV0 - add one more Sunday for the big cheese.

Also, is there any way - and there always is a way if you are an Italian - to get us on the last row near the fence (preferably) or on the front fence? We need to hang our FM.com banner, the MCSF Flag etc etc and therefore we need to occupy that land early to get things put in place Sunday morning. Maybe sooner.

Salvo, I have off Friday (I work 4 x 10 ) so I will be doing the transfer either Friday or Saturday.

You might want to list what all owe - and then...

get your money to me people!
  • GOT IT.

SALV0 - add one more Sunday for the big cheese.

Also, is there any way - and there always is a way if you are an Italian - to get us on the last row near the fence (preferably) or on the front fence? We need to hang our FM.com banner, the MCSF Flag etc etc and therefore we need to occupy that land early to get things put in place Sunday morning. Maybe sooner.

Salvo, I have off Friday (I work 4 x 10 ) so I will be doing the transfer either Friday or Saturday.

You might want to list what all owe - and then...

remember to add the PayPal percentage (4%) get your money to me people!
  • Sorry to be a bit late 1x 3 day Tosa for me

Thanks
  • CHANGE!

After we get the final list I will bioll you guys accordingly. Therefore I need you to establish or if you have a PayPal account provide me with the name so I can bill you. This way I can set up my matrix and bill accordingly (PayPal fee, currency conversion etc) as just getting random money is going to drive me nuts as well as in the hole.

[Edited on 26/1/2005 by MCSF]
  • Please use minardiusa "at" mac.com for the addres you use to send me your PayPal account name.
  • ok people.
    tomorrow morning i'll call imola to book

murph 4 sunday
    quig 1 sunday
    viges 1 sunday
    jello 1 sunday
    foza 1 sunday

ste 1 3days
    minardirule 1 3days

total 8 sunday and 2 3days

plus mine.
    great.
    quig i'll email you. then i'll go to sleep:D
  • Grazie signore!
  • ATTENZIONE, PER FAVORE

Called Imola

theterm for discounts is going to be postponed, so we don't need to hurry up and get a nervous breakdown

(lesson 1a ITALIANS LOVE TO TAKE IT EASY)

the lady on the phone told me it's not official but she already knows that for tosa high thet're going to postpone terms for discounts until 21st feb.
    so quig must not run like gilles villeneuve to pay on saturdsy.

BUT she told me that booking today, since the desicion to postpine terms is not official we should have paid in 2 days anyway.
    So she invited me to phone again on monday to book that day (also in case the delay doesn't come in the end, we can pay that very day with dscounts)

she told me that's a lot of rooms and that we can get a place near the fence.

So you got some more time to send $ to uncle Quig.

ciao ciao

your humble servant:hehe:
  • iread again, too many mistakes, hope you'll get it anyway. questoìions?
  • Salvo - thanks for the update BUT I think we need to move on this NOW. He who hesitates is lost and all that. Could you post the prices, in Euro's that each owes? That shoudl make it easier for the folks to know what to pay. Everyone just has to make sure they put the 4% PayPal fee on it. The wire transfer is going to cost me $40 but I'll take that back from you all in the form of vino.

Next, Salvo - any chance of getting the back or front row for our banner?

• Salvo - thanks for the update BUT I think we need to move on this NOW.
    I thought you would have liked better to relax a little bit. If you book monday you'll have 20 days left to pay,
    If you book now you have only two days to pay, what if tomorrow you pull the most extraordinary californian blondie? Would you tell her "sorry, I have to pay Imola's tickets, bye bye":hehe::hehe:

Anyway, unfortunately I can't call Imola now, if you want I'll do it tomorrow morning, but if we wait until monday it wouldn't be that bad in my opinion (the guys here will send money to you in the meantime).
    Well, take a little time to think about it, mr president (and strat to go deep the italian way of life, that is take it easy as long as you can:hehe:).

Prices
    http://www.imolacircuit.it/imma/11043188781.pdf

Terrace P Tosa High is
    135 euro for sunday,
    170 euro "2days ticket"
    180 euro "3days ticket"

All prices are discounted
  • p.s. Yes, we can have those places for the banner (I made'em an offer they can't refuse)
  • Monday is fine -even a few days beyond that. I just do not want to miss out on the good seats and a place to hang our banners etc.

However, what is the difference between the Terrace P Tosa High for 135 e

and

Terrace P Tosa High regular at 100 E?
  • Terrace P Tosa High regular at 100 E????

Where did you see it?

There's a Terrace P Tosa High REDUCED for 100 euros. REDUCED tickets are for children.

As you can see in the list on line, for every place, below that there's a REDUCED prize (children,from 6 to 12 years).
    Don't look at that . OUR reduction (the discount for those who buy in these days) is the price on the right ("Special prices").

----------------------------------------
    I WANT TO ADD ONE IMPORTANT THING
    I've never been to Imola, but a friend of mine who's coming with me and who's been there a few times says that those are good places

In fact, the GRANDSTAND S (TERRAZZA TOSA) and the GRANDSTAND B (TOSA) are the best ones.
    But they cost much more.

GRANDSTAND B TOSA costs 235 EURO DISCOUNTED for sunday that is 100 euro (130 dollars) more
    GRANDSTAND S (TERRAZZA TOSA) costs 165 EURO DISCOUNTED for sunday that is 30 euro (50 dollars) more.

My proposal has always been TERRACE P TOSA HIGH for a matter of "costs and benefits", since as far as I know there aren't arab sheiks here.
    BUT if you want the BEST you have to say it now, the place where we are going is one of the best but it's not the best and I dont' want you to get upset with me if you'll find the places disappointing. :o

your humble servant (about to be fired since he spends all his time on Imola tickets:hehe:)
  • Okay - that makes sense. I did not understand the term "reduced"

I say that the Tosa High is fine - the most important thing is for us to be in the same place. Just think - fans from all over the worl overlooking a famous corner and drinking some vino cheering for Minardi.

Can it get any better than that?